Share Weatherzone v6.0.4 [Subscribed] [Mod] APK Free Download 2020
Overview & Features of Weatherzone v6.0.4 [Subscribed] [Mod]
– Key Features Include –
• Real-time observations from hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: Temperature, wind, dew point, humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am.
• 10 day forecasts of minimum/maximum temperature, rain probability and likely amount, 9am/3pm wind, sunrise/sunset times.
• Hourly temperature, chance of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive graph viewer.
• Real-time weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology.
• Daily weather news and videos.
• Lightning alerts for your suburb.
• Local and national rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps.
• Push notifications for significant weather alerts.
• Exclusive Australian synoptic map.
– What are other features of Weatherzone? –
• UV rating and watch times.
• Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin).
• Fire Danger Rating (where available).
• Past 24-hour and historic observations.
• Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia, including national composite radars.
• Animated satellite of Australia.
– Subscriptions –
Choose from two subscription options:
• Ad Free – AUD$1.99 / Year auto-renewing subscription.
• Pro – AUD$5.99 / Month auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every period until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Brisbane City Council Early Warning Alert –
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted. Note that location-based features use the GPS running in the background and this can impact your device’s battery usage.
– How is the lightning data sourced? –
Lightning is detected by the Weatherzone Total Lightning Network (http://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total–lightning/). This is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia. Lightning data displayed for consumers is delayed by up to 10minutes.
– Where does our data come from? –
Our data is sourced from a variety of sources including our own lightning detection network, in house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. More details can be found here: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/science–and–technology/information–sources/
• Font size adjustments for phones with larger font/display settings.
• Widgets now support transparent backgrounds. You can select this “Appearance Theme” in the widget’s settings.
• The widget clock opens the default system clock. This can be changed in the widget’s settings.
• Ongoing improvement of the new dynamic radar animator.
• Squashed other bugs and issues.
Premium Subscription unlocked;
No login required;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements
Weatherzone v6.0.4 [Subscribed] [Mod] APK – Technical Details
- Full Application Name: Weatherzone v6.0.4 [Subscribed] [Mod]
- Supported Android Versions: 5.0+
- APK File Name: Weatherzone-Pro-v6.0.4_build_1458-Mod.apk
- APK File Size: 67 MB
- Official Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.weatherzone.android.weatherzonefreeapp