Share Adguard Premium v3.4.104ƞ Mod APK 2020
Adguard Premium v3.4.104ƞ Mod apk for Android.
Adguard is a remarkable web filter that protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites, online tracking and much more. Adguard really handles all types of internet ads, speeds up page load, saves bandwidth and increases your device protection against possible threats. Adguard filters only browsers traffic and does not interfere with other apps you use. We use a unique technology that allows filtering the traffic on your device without ROOT privileges. Filtering speed does not depend on the work of VPN server, as it is embedded right in your device.
How does Adguard protection works?
Adguard filters your browsers traffic by blocking requests to phishing and malicious websites and removing intrusive browser advertising.
Adguard can use two modes of traffic filtering.
- Local VPN mode.
- Local HTTP proxy mode.
Local VPN mode
If you are using this mode, Adguard does not need ROOT privileges to carry out filtering. At the same time, VPN-server is located on your device, so that there is no need to pass your traffic through a remote server in order to filter it.
Local HTTP proxy mode
- In this mode Adguard launch a local HTTP proxy server on your device. This mode is recommended if you use a rooted device
- Otherwise, manual adjustment of an HTTP proxy will be needed to use this mode, the filtering in mobile networks (Edge/3G/4G) will also be impossible.
- Protection against malicious and phishing sites. Our blacklists contain millions of websites. With Adguard you are protected from online threats!
- Improved ad blocking. The highest filtering quality.
- Premium technical support. We will help you with any problem in the shortest time possible.
What’s New ?
version 3.4 nightly 21 from May 8, 2020
* [Bug] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.262:
* [Other] Application crash when changing from 4G to Wi-Fi in Local HTTP Proxy Mode: #3431
* [Other] Some applications doesn’t apply the AdGuard certificate: #3419
* [Other] Update CoreLibs to 1.5.254:
* [Bug] Incorrect extended CSS rule causes that JS rules don’t work: #1147
* [Enhancement] “Proceed anyway” option doesn’t work correctly if website is blocked by rule with $all modifier
Android 4.0 & Up is required
-Premium features unlocked;
-No startup with patched watermarks;
-Skip startup tutorial.
Download: [Last update: May 09,2020]
Be a man, don’t block us.