Share Adguard – Block Ads Without Root v3.5.32ƞ latest version mod apk (premium version unlocked) 2020
AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your device from malware.
Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!
AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps
Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you'll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.
Why choose AdGuard?
Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
Cares about your privacy
We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to 'pro' — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you'll never want to go back.
version 3.5 nightly 5 from July 31, 2020
* [Enhancement] Add com.huawei.browser to the list of browsers;
* [Enhancement] Add com.phonepe.app to the exclusion list;
* [Enhancement] Update the Corelibs version to 1.6.139;
* [Fixed] Unnecessary "Android Private DNS is enabled" notification on Android 11;
* [Enhancement] "Proceed anyway" option doesn't work correctly if website is blocked by rule with $all modifier;
* [Enhancement] $domain modifier semantics;
* [Enhancement] Add "portals" support to the HTML filtering engine;
* [Enhancement] Add support for "$app" in cosmetic rules;
* [Enhancement] Add support for more modifiers aliases;
* [Enhancement] Allow to configure whether outbound proxy is used or not;
* [Enhancement] Better OCSP revoked status handling;
* [Enhancement] Double syntax options allowed;
* [Enhancement] Enable C++17;
* [Enhancement] Implement filter rules for removing tracking parameters;
* [Enhancement] Move the https filtering configuration out of the main filtering configuration;
* [Enhancement] Optimize memory consumption of filtering rules;
* [Enhancement] Print triggered $badfilter rules to the filtering log;
* [Enhancement] Switch to BoringSSL;
* [Enhancement] Use Fetch metadata headers to detect content types properly;
* [Fixed] AGW 7.5 beta 1 – ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH at multiple corporate domains;
* [Fixed] AdGuard Browsing Security module causes that AdGuard`s JS is not injected to the page;
* [Fixed] Adguard FW 7.5 nightly randomly crashing after adding Spotify UWP exe to filtering apps;
* [Fixed] Basic rules with wilcard in TLD are not working;
* [Fixed] Browsing security breaks 'Show comments' button on telegraph.co.uk;
* [Fixed] Cosmetic rules can be used as CSS rules;
* [Fixed] Failed to initialize protocol filters;
* [Fixed] HTML parser issues;
* [Fixed] Incorrect extended CSS rule causes that JS rules don't work;
* [Fixed] InvalidEnumArgumentException in InvokeCertCommand;
* [Fixed] Issue with LINE extension;
* [Fixed] Problematic userscripts;
* [Fixed] Regexp rule doesn't match url;
* [Fixed] Rules selection algorithm when HTTPS filtering is disabled;
* [Fixed] Rules with :style() are wrongly converted;
* [Fixed] Rules with restricted domains do not match requests without ref;
* [Fixed] Some HTML filtering rules don't work;
* [Fixed] The filter ID of the triggered rule for a blocked request is not defined correctly.
* [Fixed] The foreign requests get into filtering log with enabled DNS module;
* [Fixed] Unable to parse URL with IPv6 address;
* [Fixed] Unhandled C++ Exception in finishWithResult();
* [Fixed] adguard urlfilter urlfilter: match_referrer(): Couldn't parse referer 'file://' and extract_domains(): Duplicate domain;